March means VERY wet weather, rainbows, and flowers! I’m so excited!
A few things I’ll be doing this month:
- Celebrating my nephew’s second birthday!
- Enjoying spring break with my sister, nephew, and soon-to-be new nephew.
With our busy lives ahead, I hope that these lesson plans make your speech planning easier so you can focus more on YOUR goals!
- I have included my “warm up” and homework activities within the lesson plans.
- I have added new lesson plans for Articulation (divided by age level).
- I have divided my social skills lessons into age levels/functional levels.
I hope you find these as awesome and useful as my assistants and I do! Click on any of the images to link to the FREE lesson plans on TpT!
Social(K-2nd): For non-readers and students with PreK-K level social skills
Make sure to get all of the free lesson plans here!
What are your big plans for March? Do you have a spring break during this month?