- a few sunny days (even though I know they will be gone soon)
- healthy children (even when I want to strangle them over homework)
- a caring husband (even if his body is broken)
- living parents that love me (even if they are far away)
- plenty of food (even though I have to go shopping for it)
- a warm home (even if it seems to have a lice infestation)
- good colleagues (even though one is going through complete heart-break)
- an amazing assistant (even though I can’t have her every day!)
- so many November speech materials that I wish the month lasted longer! (even though I’m glad for the upcoming Christmas season)
To show my thankfulness to you, here is a free quicky Thanksgiving themed Mad Libs. Included are /r/ and /s/ words to use if you child is working on these sounds. But if they aren’t… feel free to make up your own nouns, adjectives, and verbs! Work on learning parts of speech and creating a quick, silly Thanksgiving story.
To get this free download, go to my TpT site, login, and click on “Download now”.