My geeky Professor X created a great list of /s/ sentences for all my Star Wars loving students.
If you have a child working on /s/ who loves Star Wars, have them practice these sentences (the faster and more natural the better!)
/s/tar Wars sentences!
- C-3PO needs R2-D2 to short circuit the Cloud City’s central computer.
- The twin suns of Tatooine make the sand-people scurry to seek out shade.
- Darth Vader’s super-star-destroyer is sinister.
- Darth Sidious uses his light saber to slice up the rebel soldiers.
- Han Solo sets up a shelter so that Luke won’t have to sleep in the snow.
- The stormtroopers march the slaves to cell block ‘C’.
- The Sith sent spies to the Galactic Senate.
- Luke saw his sister sitting on a speeder-bike.
- The rebel spies used a stolen supply ship to sneak into the Endor system.
- The shield surrounding the Death Star protected it from the rebel sneak attack.
- Seriously, Star Wars and its sequels are strictly superior to the subsequent prequels.