My geeky Professor X created a great list of /s/ sentences for all my Star Wars loving students.
If you have a child working on /s/ who loves Star Wars, have them practice these sentences (the faster and more natural the better!)
/s/tar Wars sentences!
- C-3PO needs R2-D2 to short circuit the Cloud City’s central computer.
- The twin suns of Tatooine make the sand-people scurry to seek out shade.
- Darth Vader’s super-star-destroyer is sinister.
- Darth Sidious uses his light saber to slice up the rebel soldiers.
- Han Solo sets up a shelter so that Luke won’t have to sleep in the snow.
- The stormtroopers march the slaves to cell block ‘C’.
- The Sith sent spies to the Galactic Senate.
- Luke saw his sister sitting on a speeder-bike.
- The rebel spies used a stolen supply ship to sneak into the Endor system.
- The shield surrounding the Death Star protected it from the rebel sneak attack.
- Seriously, Star Wars and its sequels are strictly superior to the subsequent prequels.
Seriously! 🙂 That was really fun. Me and the boy went through these, taking turns. Great ssssentencessss!
Wow i love you blog its awesome nice colors you must have did hard work on your blog. Keep up the good work. Thanks
You are sssssso ssssssmart! Creative work!
These are great! My son just went through them all. We’ll use these for practice. Thanks so much!
Comments are closed.