The Boy Who Ssssssurvived
For my Harry Potter friends, Professor X has now supplied me with a list of /s/ practice sentences to accompany the Star Wars /s/ sentences.
Harry Potter /s/ sentences!
- The Slytherin seeker was the first to see the snitch.
- With a simple “Stupefy!” the student was able to stun the summoned imp.
- Professor Snape snipped the seed in half, added it to his cauldron, and stirred his potion slowly.
- Cedric skipped a step as the staircase shifted beneath his slippers.
- To Harry, it seemed like everyone was staring at his scar as he entered the store on Diagon Ally.
- The spiders sped away from the basilisk in the Chamber of Secrets.
- Hermione saw seven stars in the sky when she looked at the ceiling of the dining room.
- Ron was spooked at the sight of a centaur casting a spell.
- Hagrid told Harry, “Save your strength.” as he struggled to swim in the syrupy sand.
- The Sorcerer’s Stone sat safe and secure at Hogwarts when Voldemort tried to steal it from Gringotts .
Very cool idea – those Harry Potter fans can’t get enough of talking about their favorite characters!
I also check up on your auctionable cookie posts – I am so stealing this idea :0) I used to donate a dessert of the month to our Hospital Foundation Festival of Trees. It got to be a bit much – so now I stick to my TIRAMISU FOR 20 when I need a good auction item. (I also offer a basic estate plan package $1000.00 value – we always get more for the Tiramisu :0) I’ve been baking a lot of cookies for my client’s IEP team meetings – watch for my IEP cookie of the month posts :0)
Nice to see you posting. Hope all’s well with you and the family.
Comments are closed.