Disclaimer: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. You can go directly to the books by clicking on the pictures.
Spring break has been over for more than a week, but I haven’t had time to update. Here’s what I did during spring break!
1. I walked here:
2. I listened to:
Fabulously comprehensive book about San Francisco during the time before my birth and during my early years. I can’t even believe all that was happening a few miles away from me when I was little!
and started reading them:
4. I read to myself:
6. I created:
All new Summer Speech Club! Now with 2 additional sounds!! Go here to read all about the 12 week daily articulation program to foster carry-over of skills.
Click on any of the following links to get to the products:
- Bundle: Speech Club Summer “L, R, S/Z, Sh, Th” (In case you were wondering… YES, I did expand the Speech Club to include 2 new sounds! I will update all of the other seasons at some point this summer!)
- Speech Club “L” (Summer)
- Speech Club “R” (Summer)
- Speech Club “S/Z” (Summer)
- Speech Club “Sh” (Summer)
- Speech Club “Th” (Summer)
7. But most of the time… I held:
Hope you had a great spring break too!