March means VERY wet weather, rainbows, and flowers! I’m so excited!
A few things I’ll be doing this month:
- Celebrating my nephew’s second birthday!
- Enjoying spring break with my sister, nephew, and soon-to-be new nephew.
With our busy lives ahead, I hope that these lesson plans make your speech planning easier so you can focus more on YOUR goals!
- I have included my “warm up” and homework activities within the lesson plans.
- I have added new lesson plans for Articulation (divided by age level).
- I have divided my social skills lessons into age levels/functional levels.
Don’t forget to check out Everyday Social Skills Videos! I am using their amazing assortment of social skills videos with all my social skills students. They now have worksheets to go with each video. It’s AMAZING!!! Do not be scared off by the subscription price. These are totally worth it! Please sign up through my affiliate link here.
Check out their free videos here, then please consider subscribing (or having your district subscribe) so you can have access all year and get all the new videos as they come out!!!
I hope you find these as awesome and useful as my assistants and I do! Click on any of the images to link to the FREE lesson plans on TpT!
Social(K-2nd): For non-readers and students with PreK-K level social skills
Make sure to get all of the free lesson plans here!
What are your big plans for March? Do you have a spring break during this month?