I am extremely sad to say that I was unable to attend ASHA 2014. In Orlando of all places. Did I mention that I’m FREEEEEEEZING right now?
But alas, here I am in the Pacific Northwest, fighting a cold and emailing back and forth with my doctor and trying to write a blog post.
If I HAD gone to ASHA, I would surely have given a presentation similar to the one I gave last week. My first presentation to a group of SLPs. Yay! So.. here you go, a sneak peak at what I said and what I would have said…
First, my title page:
Then, I’d make you all chuckle with this slide:
And then, I would awe you with my links to materials and ideas that make you look cool, even to pre-teens:
And, of course, there would be a task… Look at all these hip and trendy ideas and tell me what YOU could use in therapy to be hip and trendy?
- What Does the Fox Say by Super Power Speech (me!)
- Speech Tube by Speech Room News
- Super Social Skills by Super Power Speech (me!)
- Minute to Win It: Articulation by Speech Room News
- Song Title Synonyms by Carrie’s Speech Corner
- Angry Birds Speech and Language Activities by Speech Room News
- America’s Funniest Home Videos by Speech Room News
- Music Themed Speech and Language Companion Pack by Speechy Musings
Ready for your Blog Hop letter? Here you go! Write it down!
Need to start at the beginning or skip to the end? Use the buttons below!
Now follow the links below to keep on hopping along!