Welcome to Super Power Speech! By using this website you are agreeing to comply with the following:
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these site Terms and Conditions of Use and are responsible for compliance with any local laws. If you cannot abide by the policies as laid out on this blog, please do not visit this blog or refer to this website in any form.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational and educational purposes only. This site does not replace the evaluation and intervention of a licensed and credentialed Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) or any other medical or education professionals.
- If you are a SLP, please use clinical judgement when using the information and/or materials from this site.
- If you are a parent of a child with suspected speech and language disorders, please refer to ASHA.org, your doctor, or your local school district to find a licensed SLP in your area.
- If you are a health or educational professional, please use this information only with the support of a licensed SLP.
Super Power Speech will try to provide the most accurate and up-to date information, however, cannot be held liable for:
- any errors, omissions, or delay in this information or any consequential damages.
- any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the information and materials on this site
- any content in a guest post (as noted within the post)
- content on 3rd party links, as these are not necessarily endorsed or reviewed by If Only I Had Super Powers
Blog posts have been written on personal time and not completed on paid time by my employer. If an entry posts during working hours, it was pre-arranged using a blog post scheduler. None of the information and/or materials on this website reflect the views or property of my employer.
All of the information in this blog will adhere to national, state and local ethical standards and will abide by HIPAA laws.
Copyright & Use License
Unless otherwise specified, the materials, information, blog posts, and photographs are the intellectual property of Super Power Speech. You may NOT share any information or reference my blog without providing proper credit and links back to this site. You may not use these products commercially. Photos from this blog may not be used without permission.
Super Power Speech is registered and trademarked.
Graphics used on this site and in products were obtained under specific licenses and have been purchased through graphics companies. These graphics are not to be used or taken out of the products. If you are interested in using graphics, please refer to the graphics creator’s website.
Personally-identifying information will never be sold or given away. Private information used on this site may include:
- Information provided by you for subscription to the website, email notifications, or contest information.
- Information collected by cookies to keep track of your navigation while on this website. (For more information about cookies, please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org.)
Super Power Speech participates in advertising and affiliate programs. Please read the information below about these programs and how they affect your privacy:
- Super Power Speech uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information about your visits in order to provide advertisements. (For more information, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.
- Super Power Speech is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. (To read read Amazon’s private policy, visit: HERE.) Some posts may contain affiliate links.
- Super Power Speech is a participant in the Google AdSense advertising program. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. Please read Google’s private policy HERE. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google’s Ads Preference Manager, available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. You can opt out of the AdSense partner network cookie at: http://www.google.com/privacy/ads/ or by using the NAI’s (Network Advertising Initiative’s) multi-cookie opt-out mechanism at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin.
These disclosures are apt to change at any time. It is your responsibility to check back periodically to ensure you are adhering to current policies. If you feel there is a copyright infringement, please contact me by email at email@example.com