Super Power Speech is a blog to emPOWER speech pathologists and educators with ideas, materials, and inspiration in their professional and personal lives.
I began Super Power Speech in 2008 as a blog to connect with parents and speech pathologists.I’m the longest running* blogger by and for speech pathologists. Here you’ll find hundreds of posts of speech ideas and inspiration. I have also developed popular materials for speech pathologists and educators in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.
* I think. The internet is a big place.
My goals for this blog include:
- To educate speech pathologists on current therapy topics.
- To make the lives of educators easier by creating high quality materials to use in the classroom.
- To provide easy to follow lesson plans to help speech pathologists with organization.
- To engage other book lovers in fun and meaningful book discussions.
- To track my journey through this decade of life.
- ASHA 2015
- Teachers Pay Teachers National Conference 2016
- Oregon Speech and Hearing Association Conference 2016
- ASHA Leader, “In the Limelight” 2012
- ASHA Leader Blog Jam (multiple times)
- Best Individual Blog (2013 Edublog awards)
“Your blog posts are some of my very favorite to read. Thanks so much for sharing much needed, comprehensive information with each post. I know when I open your blog, I’m going to get helpful information and resources every time. Your work is very much appreciated.” (Reader Kari)
Are you ready to hone your own super powers? Join 10,000+ other email subscribers in getting freebies, tips, and engagement in a super community!
Jump on in and subscribe to Super Power Speech!
Let’s develop our super powers together!
Click here for disclaimers, privacy, and legal information.